Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Idea #90

After having a great kissing scene with Ann-Margret on the set of "The Love Boat" (see Idea #89), Ron finds himself making out with her in her dressing room.

Ann-Margret
(heavily breathing, in between kisses)
This is wrong. I have a husband.

Ron
I warned you about my lips.

Ann-Margret
I should have believed you. Carry me to the bed.

Ron lifts her up and lays her down on the bed. He rips open her blouse exposing her bra.

Ann-Margret
Nobody can know about this.

Ron
I will tell no one.

Cut to next day at the office. Ron is sitting in his office with Brian, Champ, and Brick.

Ron
I totally bagged Ann-Margret.

Champ
How was she?

Ron
A tigress. She said I was better than Elvis.

Brian
Does that complete the set?

Brick
What set?

Ron
Yes it does.

Ron stands up and walks over to a portrait of himself hanging on the wall. He swivels it out from the wall to reveal a safe. Meticulously, he enters the combination and the safe door opens. He pulls out a scroll. He lets the end fall and it unrolls across the office carpet.

Ron
You see Brick, growing up, Elvis was the biggest sex symbol there ever was. I knew that if I wanted to be the greatest sexual specimen in the universe, I was going to have to be better than Elvis. I compiled a list of every woman Elvis has ever been with: Cybill Shepherd, Peggy Lipton, Cher, and so on.

Champ
You slept with Cher?

Ron
I did and everyone else on this list except Ann-Margret.
(beat)
Until now.

Champ
What's that other pile of papers in the safe?

Ron
These are all written letters attesting to the fact that I am a better lover than Elvis. And now I can add Ann-Margret to the list.

Ron removes a letter from his pocket. He unfolds it and puts it on top of the pile in the safe.

Ron
Now I am the greatest lover of all time!

Ron raises his fist and stands triumphant for a moment. Then, he puts his fist down.

Ron
That took longer than I expected. Elvis was a real man whore.

Brick
What are you going to do next?

Ron
I don't know. I got this five hundred piece puzzle of a country chateau. Maybe I'll tackle that next.

Brian
I'm hungry. You wanna get lunch?

Ron
Yeah, I could really go for Italian.

Ron leaves everything where it was (scroll on floor, safe open) as he and the guys walk out of the office.

No comments: