Saturday, August 2, 2008

Idea #67

Ron Burgundy goes on a date with Farrah Fawcett. The two of them are seated at a restaurant for a nice dinner.

Ron
Wow. You are beautiful. I would say you look like an angel but you probably get that a lot.

Ron laughs. She stares blankly.

Flash to later.

Ron
I always thought I could be in movies. I mean, I have the face. People don't realize what they are getting for free when they tune into the news of which I am the anchor for.

She stares blankly.

Flash to later.

Ron
I enjoy your show. Have you ever seen Charlie?

She stares blankly.

Flash to later.

Ron
You don't talk very much, do you? I know you can. I've seen it on TV.

She stares blankly.

Flash to later.

Ron
I think your hair looks stupid. And I know good hair.
(beat)
Nothing? What's wrong with you? Frankly, I should have just gone on a date with your poster. I've had more fun with that thing than I've had with you tonight. That is to mean I've masturbated to it.

Cut to the next day. The guys are in Ron's office.

Brian
So, how was it? Was she like that poster?

Ron
Better.


No comments: