Thursday, July 31, 2008

Idea #65

Ron and the guys are talking in his office.

Ron
I got a waterbed yesterday.

Champ
I hear those are good for sex.

Ron
(proudly)
That's what I hear.

Brick
Won't you drown in your sleep?

Ron
No, Brick. The bed is filled with water. The bed isn't water.

Brian
How does Veronica feel about this?

Ron
I haven't told her yet.

Brian
She's going to be pissed. Doesn't she get sea sick?

Ron
No.

Champ
Yeah, remember that piece she had to do about the whale watching ships? She came home 10 pounds lighter. Hoo wee.

Ron
That's a ship and this is a bed.

Cut to Ron's bedroom. He is sitting on the bed with some bobbing motion. Veronica is off screen puking in the bathroom.

Ron
What if we get you some dramamine?

Veronica (O.S.)
You are taking that thing back.

Ron
But we didn't even get to christen it. That's the whole reason I bought it.

Veronica (O.S.)
(vomit noise)
Take it back!

No comments: