Friday, July 18, 2008

Idea #52

Ron and the news team try out a new fad. They throw a toga party.

Ron
I don't know about you but I like this toga. I might wear one to work tomorrow. Is there a formal toga?

Brian
I think you use a silk sheet.

Ron
Maybe I can just put a tie on over it.

Champ
I like how free it is down there.

Ron
I know. This is a real swingers party if you know what I mean.

They all laugh. Brick laughs because the others are. Champ does a swivel-hipped boogie dance.

Brick
I'm wearing my bed.

Brian
(beat)
Hey, did you see that one chick? I think she used a pillow case instead of a sheet.

Champ
Whammy!

Ron
That's Laura. She's the new intern. She brought me some coffee today.

Champ
A new girl? I guess I'll have to show her the ropes.

Champ goes off in search of Laura. Ron watches Champ leave.

Brian
I've been working on a new pickup line for the toga.

Ron
Ok.

Brian
"Do you wanna help me return this sheet to my bed?"

Ron
(not impressed)
It's not bad.

Brick
"Has anyone ever told you that you look like Flora, goddess of flowers, in that toga? Any chance I can deflower you?"

Ron and Brian look at Brick dumbfounded.

No comments: