Sunday, July 27, 2008

Idea #61

Ron is trying to come up with ideas for things he can do quickly that will get him into the genius sperm bank (see Idea #57). He and Brian are in his office.

Brian
I keep coming back to saving the President's life.

Ron
That is a very good one but there are a couple of things wrong with it. Who are we going to get to attack the President?

Brian
Brick can shoot him. He's killed before.

Ron
Well, we don't want to kill the President.

Brian
Right.

Ron
And I don't want to take another bullet. They really hurt.

Brian
He can shoot way off target as you push the President out of the way.

Ron
Ok, let's say Brick does that and then goes to jail for some time. I just don't think the President is going to come to San Diego especially with the virus here.

Brian
You can save the President from the virus.

Ron
I could but I can't save myself from it so... 

Brian
Not that.

Ron
No.
(beat)
Come on. We're smart guys. Let's think about this.

Champ walks in looking happy with himself.

Ron
Where have you been?

Champ
Having sex.

Brian
It's been like five days since we've seen you.

Champ
I wanted to see how many women I could have sex with in five days. I'm up to thirty-four.

Ron
Getting all you can before the virus hits. That's smart.

Champ
What virus?

No comments: