Friday, June 27, 2008

Idea #35

After Ron realizes that Champ is dating a "Lady Ron" and possibly ruining her life (see Idea #23), he decides it is time to have a talk with Champ.

Champ
Hey, Ron. How they hangin'?

Ron
Magnificently but that's not why I asked you here. This is a friendly environment, Champ.

Champ
I know that.

Ron
Ok, well, I wanted to talk to you about Mary.

Champ
She goes by Ron now. You know that.

Ron
Yes. Do you think its odd that she dresses like me now and you call her Ron?

Champ
I'm not following.

Ron turns around and picks up a box off his desk.

Ron
This was on my desk when I got here. It was delivered to my office by mistake. Steroids, Champ? I hope these are for you.

Champ
They're for Ron. I like my women a little hairier.

Ron
Are you in love with me and therefore, ipso facto, trying to turn Mary into me?

Champ
Her name is Ron!

Champ grabs the box and runs out in near tears. Brian walks into Ron's office shortly after.

Brian
How'd it go?

Ron
Not good. Maybe I'll have Veronica talk to Lady Ron next time.

Brian
Make it soon before Lady Ron has a thicker moustache and bigger guns than Man Ron.

No comments: