Friday, June 6, 2008

Idea #14

Veronica announces that "Cats" will be opening on Broadway and she will let the world know how it is as she has tickets to the premiere.

Ron
Singing cats? That's not gonna last.

Veronica
Well, you're coming with me.

Ron
No, I already have a dog at home. I'll watch him "perform."

Ron does the mock anchor person laugh and the show ends. Later that night, Veronica drags Ron to the show. They exit the theater and Ron is crying but trying to hide it.

Veronica
Are you crying?

Ron
No, there was a lot of dander in there. I must be allergic.

Veronica
I think you were touched by the story.

Ron (breaking down)
How could I not be? Grizabella was all alone in the moonlight. Nobody liked her and then they chose her at the end. Why can't people be like cats?

Ron grabs the microphone from a nearby reporter and shouts at the camera.

Ron
Everyone should see this! I wanna see it a hundred more times!

No comments: