Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Idea #33

With rain from the hurricane (see Idea #7) starting to fall and the "Will it float?" test for the ark (see Idea #24) somehow ending in an explosion, Brick tries one last thing. Ron and Brian go to the park to get him. They find him with about thirty umbrellas duct-taped together.

Ron
Hey, Brick, we go on the air soon.

Brian
Yeah, buddy, we need you to do the weather.

Brick
I can't. I'm very busy.

Brick tapes another umbrella to the "super umbrella."

Ron
How many umbrellas is that?

Brick
I think one thousand.

Ron
That's not right.

Brick
I lost count at five.

Brian
The people at the station are pissed that you took their umbrellas. I don't know what they're going to do when they find out what you did with them.

Brick
I'm making a big enough umbrella to block the rain for the whole city.

Brian
This is ridiculous. Why don't you just Saran Wrap the whole city?

Brick
I tried but it didn't go well.

Brick points over by a tree where the trunk is covered in Saran Wrap and a partially wrapped cat is struggling in the grass.

Ron
Brian, can you-

Brian
I'll get the cat.

Brian goes off to unwrap the cat.

Ron
Now, Brick, the best way for you to help San Diego is to report the news. That's going to be better than any horse sacrifice or ark or jum...brella.

Brick
(laughing)
Jumbrella.

Ron
That just came to me.

Brick
It's funny.

Ron
I know. Sometimes my brain is amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAHA, all these are hilarious man, I would love to see some of them actually show up in the movie.