Friday, June 13, 2008

Idea #21

Realizing that the slandering of Wes Mantooth is not working to get Veronica back (See Idea #20), Ron tries to bring about jealousy. He shows up at work with a voluptuous, bimboish, young lady. In front of Veronica, he tells the woman to stand just off camera so he can be inspired by her beauty. She giggles and walks away, only to stand in front of the camera. Ron waves at her to move. After some time, she is next to the camera and out of the way. Ron collects himself.

Ron
That could be you.

Veronica
That could never be me.

Ron
You can always get bigger boobs. I'd support that. I'd support you in anything.

Veronica
I didn't mean-She's vapid, Ron.

Ron looks over at the girl confused.

Veronica
Do you not know what vapid means?

Ron
Of course I do. It's...German...for...fast.

Veronica
(Baffled sarcasm)
That's right, Ron. I wanted to tell you that she was German fast.

Ron
I don't see how that's relevant.

Veronica
You're right. I'm sorry. You seem perfect for each other. I don't know what came over me.

Ron smiles to himself thinking it worked.

No comments: