Sunday, June 15, 2008

Idea #23

Brian Fantana approaches Ron about Champ's Lady Ron (see Idea #5).

Brian
I wanted to talk to you about Champ's lady friend.

Ron
Oh, she's exquisite. A real handsome woman.

Brian
That's the thing, Ron. Haven't you noticed something odd about her?

Ron
Not really. We had them over for dinner the other night and Baxter really took a shine to her.

Brian
Really? That's sweet. Ron, she looks just like you!

Ron
That's ridiculous. I have a mustache.

Brian
Sometimes she does too. He puts one on her when they do the deed.

Ron
That can't be true.

Just then, Champ walks up with Lady Ron who is in a suit and tie sporting a new haircut just like Ron's.

Champ
Hey guys.

Both
Hi Champ.

Champ
You like Rhonda's makeover? We just had it done. I think she looks amazing.

Brian
Rhonda? I thought her name was Mary.

Champ
Her middle name's Rhonda. Ever since I found out, I just call her that. Or Ronnie. Or Ron. Ain't that right, sweetie?

Lady Ron nods.

Ron
Well, Champ. Rhonda. Brian and I have to go talk about...the-

Brian
-the non-sports or women thing.

Champ
You know I'm not interested in that. See you guys later.